Friday 17 February 2012

Happy Birthday Lookbook

As previously mentioned, this weekend is my friend D’s big 3-0 birthday party. Here are a few fun facts that you should know about D: For one, she’s absolutely lovely and has been my friend since forever. We met in high school; she thought I was cool because of my bouncy ponytail. (What can I say? Friendships are often based on the most ridiculous of circumstances). Other important information: D is a “yes-girl”… and before I hear you chuckle, let me explain that a yes-girl is a girl who’s always in the know and on the go. You want to jet off to Vegas for the weekend? D’s your girl. You debate whether to buy that new Coach purse or not; D’s right there saying “Doooooo it.”
Based on what I know about D’s closet (she has great little black dresses, a fantastic collection of evening purses from Coach, amazing sparkly jewelry from Isabelle May, an intense love of purple, etc.), here is a little fashion homage to D and her birthday weekend:
Friday night look: Outfit from Bedo, Jewelry made by Isabelle May, makeup from Sephora, shoes from Nine West. Saturday night look: Dress from Zara, clutch from Coach, makeup from Sephora, Revlon lip gloss, shoes from Nine West.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this "hommage". I feel honoured. And I love the looks!!! Particularly the lip gloss and the heels :) And I'm glad you explained what a yes-girl was - it satisfied the part of my who always needs to justify everything!
    Love you and can't wait to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy b-day weekend to you, dear D.! Imagine, you get to celebrate even longer! Fitting for your big 3-0. Hugs to you. J. xo

    ReplyDelete