Saturday 11 February 2012

Hot Dot

Is it just me or do polka dots never seem to go out of style? As soon as I think they are over, they reappear on the runway. Bold dots or micro dots, we love them in any colour! Prepare for the spring/summer collections, I predict they’ll be everywhere.

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs shorts / 2. Dolce & Gabbana scarf / 3. Kate Spade shoes / 4. Kate Spade iPhone cover / 5. Loeffler Randall shoes / 6. Marc by Marc Jacobs bangle / 7. Equipment blouse / 8. Polka dot Lip tattoo from Violent Lips / 9 . Current/Elliot skinny jeans

Zara / Forever 21 / Mango

3 comments:

  1. I. Love. Dots. !! They have a way of making an outfit rock just a bit more! Love your selection Em!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by the lip tatoo...A topic for a future post, maybe?

    ReplyDelete