Thursday 8 March 2012

Match Point

I’m not a sporty girl. I wish I were a jogger or a great tennis player:  A) it would keep me active and healthy; and B) it’s just cool to be good at sports. “Want to play tennis Saturday?” I don’t know? It has a nice ring to it. Hubby tried to teach me, but I’m told it’s not much fun to play with someone who can’t get the ball on the other side of the net... Details, details! But I digress. Kate Spade’s new collection is just too funny; I had to share it with you!  Astro turf trend alert?

Follow PartyMixTape on facebook for extra tidbits, lovely images and some good laughs.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the coin purse and the wallet, they're so cute! But I don't play tennis either. What's the point of hitting a ball back and forth across a net anyway? Strutting around with nice clothes on (and accessories!) will give you just as much of a workout ;)

    ReplyDelete