Thursday 10 May 2012

Weekend Uniform & Stikki Peaches

I am a creature of habit. Since Hubby is often hard at work on the weekend, MC and I have begun a tradition of brunching on Saturdays. We have our routine: MC chooses an up and coming restaurant and after, we walk around the city. With time, we have come to realized that we both have a "weekend uniform." Hers involves several layers, always a gorgeous scarf, an oversized carry bag and recently, her favourite Orange Flip lipstick. Mine is the following: 


A striped top; this one is H&M / I am obsessed with this H&M necklace. I can’t believe I hesitated to purchase it / A pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses / Dark skinny Miss Sixty jeans / My favourite floral scarf found at Zara’s / Smashbox’s Melondrama lipstick (last seen here) / Essie’s new colour Action / A pair of Michael Kors flats (because I’m cool but I also enjoy being comfortable) / A great purse. This one is Michael Kors’ Bedford textured-leather tote.

Last weekend, we brunched at Le Pourvoyeur, and I swear to you, they have the best latte I have ever tasted. We then walked through Montreal’s Little Italy, hunting for wheat paste graffiti by the anonymous street artist Stikki Peaches. Here are a few pics:








Word on the street is Station 16 will soon be working with Stikki Peaches to create a limited edition print – so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. I will keep an eye out for the Stikki Peaches wheat pastes in Little Italy. The Restaurant and weekend outfit also seem intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend outfit is SO you! I particularly like the purse...you know why ;) So glad we convinced you to buy the necklace - you are always the happiest with the pieces you hesitated the most on at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nik! Glad to have you as a follower! Happy weekend! Cheers, Emily xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bag and those sunnies! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! and documenting my work. Cool blog.

    there`s a new paste up, Van Horn & St-urbain. Look for the blue abandoned Antique car ...see it before its gone! ;)

    with luv...Stikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete