Monday 9 July 2012

30 minutes: Refresh!


For the last couple of days I’ve been hitting the gym sans iPod. Bad idea! Music truly does push you further (or at the very least, makes time go by faster). So replenish your iPod with thirty minutes worth of fresh hits! Happy workout! Check out our previous 30 minute mix by clicking HERE.

Eric Zener, Cusp, oil on canvas, 42 x 48 inches, 2010


Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo – Let's Go   4.12
Timbaland ft. Ne-Yo – Hands In the Air   4.08
David Guetta ft. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne – I Can Only Imagine   3.55
The Wanted – Chasing the Sun   3.16 (any song with an embarrassing amount of “oh-oh-ohs” is a good workout choice.)
Chris Brown – Don’t Wake Me Up   3.47
Flo Rida – Let it Roll   3.15
Calvin Harris ft. Example – We'll Be Coming Back   3.52
Usher – Scream   3.57


6 comments:

  1. It's almost impossible for me to be at the gym without my ipod! Great music choices!

    Maria
    Dainty and Decadent

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!!! I can't work out at all without my music! Thanks so much for the suggestions! I'm definitely going to download these!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The right music can make for a good work out. And it has to be LOUD!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO right!!! Great song choices! Also, I am tagging you in my blog post tomorrow! Stay tuned... I think you'll feel special :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drive By by Train is a great song to work out to!

    ReplyDelete