Sunday 22 July 2012

Birthday Extravaganza


Well my dears, in but a few hours, I will no longer be in my twenties. And you know what? That’s A-okay. My birthday party was a wonderful success ...and I was spoiled rotten! Balloons, cupcakes with my picture printed on them, a full dance floor, way too much food, and best of all: being surrounded by a fantastic group of friends. It doesn’t get better than that, does it? Oh, but when your friends get together to buy you a Kate Spade camel clutch and your loving husband puts a Michael Kors watch on your wrist: it does!!!


1. As mentioned on my Facebook page, I sported Ciaté’s caviar nails on Saturday night. Lots of work: yes. Worth it? Umm... I would recommend going to this trouble for a day event. At night, it’s not so obvious how cool they are. After my morning shower, they were ruined. / 2. My Kate Spade beauty (Thank you to my wonderful and crazy-generous girlfriends: the Kikster, D girl, AJ, MC, Isabelle, Keren, Mel, Nicole, Carole, Suzanne, Julia and Amélie, xoxoxo) / 3. A gift from Hubs. I love you, for all of time / 4. Sunday afternoon nails – to match my birthday outfit tomorrow!


15 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time and that your friends spoiled you. Kudos to Marky Marc on his gift choice. 30ies are the best time of your life and I hope they will bring you adventure, wonder and joy. Hugs from Bosnia. xoxo Danina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear that you had a fabulous time! Those nails look amazing, and I'm drooling over that fun clutch! You definitely deserve to be spoiled on your big day!!!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing party and you deserved it all! I'm so glad I was a part og it. All my best wishes for this next step of your life - and a lot of great blog posts on PartyMixTape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your clutch is so fab!! love it.

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you are one lucky lady :) I've been dying to get an MK watch forever! And that Kate Spade clutch...I'm just a tiny bit jealous :) And happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had an amazing time!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy birthday! I'm obsessed with your kate spade camel clutch! so cute :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! What a wonderful time. Great photos. I have heard about the caviar nails and the beads falling off after not too long, but it's a good thought to think about having those nails for a DAY event. =)
    Cute KS bag! What thoughtful friends (and hubby) you have!!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. HBD!!!! The perfect perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you had a birthday as fabulous as you....best wishes dear!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday! What wonderful people you've got in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, and you didn't get your gift from Mom and Dad Y E T !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) SPOLIED ROTTEN is what I am!!! Love it! Can't wait to see you soon! xox

      Delete
  12. I love your nails! beautiful blog btw ;)

    Natalia
    natalia-etlamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete