Thursday 5 July 2012

Bright Summer Nails


My sister-in-law, Melanie, brought me the ULTIMATE hostess gift: nail polish! Now that’s a woman who knows me well! One of the shades was this gorgeous orange: Paisley Attention To Me. What do you think? Here are a few suggestions if, like me, you fell hard for this summer look: 
Sephora by OPI: Paisley Attention To Me is an opaque tangerine orange / Dior’s Riveria is a bright orange coral / Westbourne Grove by Nails inc. is a bright neon orange with a hint of yellow / Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in Marmalade is a bold coral.

8 comments:

  1. That's a great s-i-l you have. Fabulous color too. There is nothing like painted toes in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail polish is my favorite gift to give a girlfriend. This is such a great color... I'm loving orange on both finger nails and toes this summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, great colors! I am loving orange this season too. so perfect for spring. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so deliciously beautiful!!! I love coral color! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see I'm not the only colourful-nail-obsessed! Thanks for all your lovely comments ladies! E.

    ReplyDelete