Sunday 15 July 2012

Designer Paper Goods


I was browsing through my “daily blogging reads,” and amongst many, I caught up with Katie Armour’s new posts. Since she just introduced me to pure etsy genius (no less!) I had to share it with you! Discover 23 madison studio, a stationery shop that features the illustrations of a graduate from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. Let me know what you think!
  

Nail polish stickers (I’m sorry… did you read that properly? I said NAIL POLISH STICKERS! Puppies in teacups aren’t cuter than this!)

Celine bag note card with envelop


Various cards & small prints, including a Chance perfume note card! (The artist is available for custom orders! How cool is that?)


Mini Chanel nail polish note cards (set of 12)

Tell me, did you make any fun discoveries this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. OMG, thank you so much for introducing me to this! I am so in love! I am definitely going to pick up those stickers, and some note cards!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, right? So cool! Glad you liked it too!

      Delete
  2. oh how fun are these!! love them :)

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE this! So cute I can't stand it! Although puppies in teacups are hard to beat. Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! What a fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete