Thursday 12 July 2012

July Birthday


I am a birthday lover. By that, I mean that I love all birthdays: my own, my husband's, anyone’s... I'm the first to admit that I go a little overboard,  celebrating the whole month of my birthday (and sometimes more *sheepish grin*)! Since we’ve reached this oh-so-exciting summer month and also because it’s my big 3-0, I am feeling extra-psyched! Woot woot to my birthday wish list!

1. Ever since seeing Danina’s DIY Chanel striped top, I’ve been longing for a Saint-James top of my own / 2. Le Orange lipstick by YSL / 3. I would love a new statement necklace, this one is from JCrew / 4. I am dreaming of a gold watch by Michael Kors, because they are timeless and so chic / Chance by Chanel – my bottle is one spritz from empty / Willis bag by Coach / Cupcakes & Cashmere’s new book – hello blogger love! / Lauren Elan’s bracelet / Nail polish, this is Holiday by Chanel

6 comments:

  1. My birthday is also in July and I am working on my wishlist too! Signs..?! Plus, a Saint-James top is a must to any wardrobe, it's one of my favorite sweater in the winter and Cupcakes and cashmere's book is also on my wishlist!
    Happy birthday in advance! Wish you all the best!
    xo

    Marie L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday month! I say don't deny yourself, buy it all ;)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really bummed I am missing the party of the year. We should get on that DIY when we all get back. xoxo from a very hot Sarajevo

    P.S. Thanks for the shout out!

    Danina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for your big day - and not surprised at all you are already working on a wish list. Everything on there is SO you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a birthday as lovely as you....great wish list you got there!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That list is amazing and I would like to receive everything on it! But since it is your birthday list, I will allow you to have some of them too ;). You have amazing taste and you can be sure that I will be back. Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete