Tuesday 14 August 2012

Life According to my Pinterest

Since Emily often shares with you her latest obsessions in the form of her recent Pinterest posts, I was inspired to do the same. Here’s what I’ve been pinning lately:


My own Freudian analysis of this tells me three things: I love turquoise, I’m craving a little bit of luxury, and I wish I were anywhere but the office – preferably in an exotic location, it seems!

On a side note, I hear that NGOs are starting to use Pinterest as a way of raising awareness for their causes. Have you noticed all the neat infographics that are starting to pop up?

Image added to Pinterest by The Girl Effect




4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, totally agree with your three things (turquoise, luxury and exotic vacation). I'm in need of all of those! :)

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration board! Love it.

    PS. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dominique! Hope you are enjoying your blogging experience! :) I look forward to your posts, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete